Welcome to %AnimeEssentials
! Here in this group we take any anime styled artwork (being both fan art and original works) and any skill level so long as effort has been applied! We compare your submissions against your own stuff
to make sure your best has been submitted. You don't need to be a PS mastermind to submit here
The goal is quite simple: Share anime styled works with fellow fans
Anyone and everyone can join. The only requirement is that you are a fan of anime and manga styled artworks
All members should be able to submit to a piece to both the original and fan art categories. If they don't show up right away fear not! We just have to approve it first
Of course, there are a few rules to submitting:
There is a 1 submission a week limit
You need 3
votes from the voting pool!
- You need 3 (three) votes to have your piece accepted into the group. Please read this blog for more information on that.
Post it in the right folder.
- If your work that you are submitting is a Fan Art, post it in Fan Art and vice-versa
No 18+ mature content
- Let's keep this PG-13 please ^_^ Gore is fine (just not excessive) but no explicit nudity please This means no completely exposed breasts, buttocks, or pubic areas.
your own work!
- Only submit works that are made by you to our gallery. We will not accept submissions of art that was not created by you. This means that you have to have been part of the creation process (E.G. collaborations or coloring of a line art)
Tutorials are not allowed
- This one may seem odd but we do not accept tutorials. The reason is that we are an art collection group; not necessarily a place to learn art techniques
Process Drawings -- Making Of pieces
- Since the advent of MURO process drawings, they and "making of" pieces have become more and more prevalent in the submission queue. We consider those to be similar to a tutorial and/or a WIP and therefore will not be allowed into the group.
copying is not allowed!
- Traces and copies are NOT ALLOWED. We will reject any traces or copies that are submitted from this day forward (February 19th, 2010). Read more here and here
Line Art/Plushies/Memes/Cosplay Photos/MMD screenshots
- These are NOT ALLOWED. We will reject any of these that are submitted from this day forward (May 17, 2010). To read why click here
- These are NOT ALLOWED. We will reject any of these that are submitted from this day forward (October 12th, 2010).
Self Promotion Pieces
- Pieces that their sole purpose is to promote your "stuff" are NOT ALLOWED. We will reject any of these that are submitted from this day forward (July 7th, 2010). To read why click here
- This should be self explanatory but if you are rude in any way we reserve the right to remove you from the group. We do no tolerate any form of rudeness here and we are more than happy to "remove" the problem. In short, don't be rude. It is uncalled for and unnecessary. To read why click here
Weekly Manga Deviation?
The "Weekly Manga Deviation" is a special deviation that gets selected once a week and will be featured for a week. It has a small write up for it saying why I like it and think it should be featured.
Naturally, you can send a note
to the group if you want to suggest a piece to be featured. The only stipulations are:
- It has to be in the group
- You can suggest yourself
The gallery folders are set to random on the front page. This is to make sure that once you have submitting your stuff doesn't fall to the bottom never to be seen again
CSS made by `TwiggyTeeluck